This week is all about time in Maths.
The children have been predicting how long it takes to complete certain activities, they have been reading analogue clocks and showing the time by drawing clock hands.
This topic has proven quite tricky for many individuals so we would like to ask you to support us as much as you can at home.
Your children could look at a clock at many different times throughout the morning and evening when at home.
- What time do you wake up?
- What time do you eat breakfast?
- What time do you leave the house to come to school?
- What time do you get home from school?
- What time do you eat dinner?
Click here for more information.